1010 E Hwy 246 1010 E Hwy 246 Vandervoort, Arkansas 71972 United States
- Full Baths
- 1,902 Sq Ft.
- 5 Acres
- Single Family Homes
- Property type
- Year Built
- Web Id
- Cossatot River
- School District
- days ago
About 1010 E Hwy 246
- Counter Top - Tile
- Dining Room
- Partially Fenced
- Walk-in Closet(s)
- Fireplace Info
- Blowers, Insert Unit, Woodburning-Prefab.
- Central Cool-Electric, Attic Fan, Central Heat-Electric, Space Heater-Gas, Heat Pump
- Parking Description
- Auto Door Opener, Garage, Parking Pads, Three Car
- Exterior Features
- Partially Fenced, Outside Storage Area, Shop, Other (see remarks)
- Lot Description
- Sloped, Level, Creek, Wooded, Cleared, Not in Subdivision
- Interior Features
- Washer Connection, Dryer Connection-Electric, Water Heater-Gas, Water Heater-Electric, Whirlpool/Hot Tub/Spa, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Shower
© 2020 Cooperative Arkansas REALTORS® MLS, Inc.. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Cooperative Arkansas REALTORS® Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Real estate listings, held by brokerage firms other than Capital Sothebys International Realty, are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Broker ReciprocitySM information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on this site, for any purpose other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The broker operating this web site believes the data here to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. The data on this website is updated on a daily basis.
The IDX data on this website is updated at a minimum on a daily basis at approximately 8am CT.